Here is my Day 4 Gratefulness Note
You are free to share my gratefulness note! First Post for the #7DayPositivityChallenge Gratefulness Day 1
#7DayPositivityChallenge – Gratefulness
- Get yourself a sticky note, piece of paper, journal, digital canvas – whatever you feel like as long as you can put this piece of paper or image somewhere where you would see it everyday.
- Next get you ink pens, coloured pencils or digital wands!
- Jot down every day for the next seven days what you are grateful for. Do at least one a day, if you are feeling up to it then do more!
- Stick your gratefulness thought on your computer screen/fridge or put in your diary or as wallpaper on your mobile phone! Make sure you can see them and appreciate them for the remainder of the challenge!
- Share your gratefulness thoughts with others to spread the love and include the hashtag #7DayPositivityChallenge! You’ll see mine on my Facebook Page!
If you are feeling particularly creative then draw/paint/doodle a design that is themed, abstract or even has rainbow unicorns! Here is a downloadable template based on my minimalist gratefulness thought below for some inspiration. Alternatively, you can simply use my template as-is and add your own thought in the space provided!
You can join the challenge at any time, just try to post at least one thought every day for 7 consecutive days thereafter and start a trend! Don’t forget to share since #SharingIsCaring!
Tomorrow will be my Day 5 of Gratefulness!
Positive Vibes to You!
All Natural Spirit