Tips on Herbal Lore & Magick
My second free herb lore oracle card! Parsley was believed to prevent food spoilage since antiquity, because the Romans placed parsley on their plates as well as eating some afterwards to improve their breath and so the tradition of parsley as a garnish began. I have here a printable (can customise to any size you like) information sheet regarding Parsley. The information sheet contains its taxonomic classification, native distribution, medicinal and magickal properties! I explain some practical uses for parsley and how it can be used during personal rituals.
Tip: Let parsley self seed every two years to have a constant supply in the herb garden!
I have two downloadable files here for personal and non-commercial use (click links blow). You can use the cards for readings, but the production of them as a deck or individual cards for selling is not permitted. Print out & enjoy! There are more flash cards to come!
Please consider visiting my store in support of this site:
I would just like to generate traffic to my store – that’s all 🥰
- Crystals & Crystal Healing: Pearl, Rose Quartz and Amber
- Spirit Animal Guides: Cat, Guinea Fowl and Frog
- Herbal Totems: Lavender, Parsley and African Bulbine
- Crystals & Crystal Healing: Amethyst, Tiger Eye and Malachite
- Spirit Animal Guides: Octopus, Spider and Turtle
- Herbal Totems: Rose, Resurrection Plant and Thyme
All Natural Spirit
I have a PhD in the Biological Sciences and am a certified Crystal Healing Practitioner with the Sunshine Academy of Metaphysics.